We help people bring
sketchnoting into their lives
We know the power of sketchnoting to help people visualize their ideas more clearly and remember more effectively. That’s why we create resources to help you bring sketchnotes into your lives and classrooms.
"These brief lessons are informative on the how and why of sketchnoting. How to use simple drawings to build up your skills and why sketchnotes are a useful tool and practice. Chris delivers great info in short and easy to understand language."
- Chad Moore, Cofounder of Rigging Dojo. Agile coach, Improvisor, visual communicator.
What you can expect
Sketchnote classroom contains
- Insights into the theory behind sketchnoting
- Advice on how to sketchnote more effectively
- Practical sketchnote activities to use in the classroom
- Sketchnotes about education principles
- And reviews of tools to use in sketchnoting and visual notetaking
Sign up for a course
The History of Sketchnote Classroom
Sketchnote Classroom was founded to help teachers introduce sketchnotes into their classrooms in the summer of 2017 by me, Chris Wilson.
I’m an English as a foreign language teacher based in Krakow, Poland. I started investigating using sketchnotes in my classroom after discovering Sketchnotes a couple of years before. After signing up to present a conference talk on Sketchnoting in the classroom, I decided to create a website to offer greater follow-up and provide this information for people who couldn’t attend the conference.