30 Days of Sketchnoting
30 Practical Activities to Improve Your Sketchnotes
Make Sketchnotes you can be proud of in just 30 days.
Do you see other people’s sketchnotes and wish that one day you could do something half as good?
They seem to effortless ooze talent and capture everything with style while you struggle to write down anything
and drawing FORGET IT.
Do you wish you could do the same?
Make sketchnotes that you want to share with others
That capture the key details in a way that is both clear and artistic?
With 30 days of sketchnoting you learn how to make sketchnotes that you can proudly show to other people.
In just 30 days you can go from NOT a sketch to a Sketches of Note.
I will take you through 30 days of exercises and examples to help you train in the different skills you need to tackle sketchnoting in any situation.
- the struggle for ideas to include in your sketchnote
- the problem of sketchnoting live (when there’s no pausing!)
- how to always have a good arrangement even when you have no idea what you will sketchote
- how to use sketchnotes in your day to day life
- 30 days of sketchnote assignments to get you sketchnoting.
- Progress tracker so you know what you’ve done and when
- Lifetime access to course material
- Daily email reminders
"But I can't Draw!"
This course isn't a drawing course but it will help you if you don't think you can draw.
We start from the very foundations of drawing skills and continue practicing them and build confidence over the whole course. Next, we address how to organize your sketchnotes (which really helps drawing) and then finishing off with combining the different skills with challenges.
By the end, you’ll be experienced in a wide range of sketchnotes and ready to use sketchnotes in your day to day life.
I am a former English as a foreign language teacher and ongoing Sketchnoter. I care deeply about using sketchnotes for both myself and to help students learn more effectively.