Sketchnote Classroom is a site dedicated to helping people use sketchnotes in their classroom. We also cover how to get into sketchnoting.
What you can expect
Sketchnote classroom contains
- Insights into the theory behind sketchnoting
- Advice on how to sketchnote more effectively
- Practical sketchnote activities to use in the classroom
- Sketchnotes about education principles
- And reviews of tools to use in sketchnoting and visual notetaking
Top Sketchnote Classroom Post
- Brilliant Analogue Sketchnoting tools
- Fantastic Digital Sketchnoting tools
- The Best Sketchnoting blogs
- Top YouTube Sketchnoting Channels
- Inspirating and educational Sketchnoting books
Sketchnote Classroom was founded in the summer of 2017 by me, Chris Wilson. I’m English as a foreign language teacher based in Krakow, Poland. I started investigating using sketchnotes in my classroom after discovering Sketchnotes a couple of years before. After signing up to present a conference talk on Sketchnoting in the classroom, I decided to create a website to offer greater follow up and provide this information for people who couldn’t attend the conference.